saying likes


  • Saying Likes
    in a neutral situation we can say :
    *      I like ….
    *      I love …….
    *      I’m very keen on ….
    *      I really enjoy ….
    *      There’s nothing I like more than …..
    *      …. Is wonderful
    In a formal situation we can say :
    *      I’m very fond of …
    *      What I greatly enjoy is …
    *      … is one of my favourite pastimes
    In  an informal situation we can say :
    *      I’m crazy about …
    *      I like … very much
    *      You can’t beat ….






    Saying Dislikes
    In a neutral situation we can say :
    *      I don’t like …
    *      … is not one of my favorite pastimes
    *      There’s nothing I like less
    *      I’m not very keen on …
    *      I think … is unpleasant
    In a formal situation we can say :
    *      I must say  I’m not too fond of …
    *      I especially dislike ….
    *      I have to admit I rather dislike ….
    In an informal situation we can say :
    *      I can’t stick……
    *      I can’t bear …
    *      I can’t stand ….

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

THE PASSIVE VOICE

GERUND AND INFINITIVE

ARISTARCHUS