ucapan terimakasih


Thanking
*your friend, ayu, has helped you bring some books which are very heavy. To thank her you may say :
§  Thanks, ayu
§  Thanks very much for helping me
§  Thanks a lot
§  Thanks very much
§  Thanks you, ayu
§  Many thanks
§  It’s very nice
§  It’s just what I wanted
§  Thank you very much for wonderful time
§  Thank you very much for lovely evening
*to thanks more formally, you may say :
§  I’m very grateful
§  I do appreciate your help
§  Thanks you very much for your help
§  I should like to say how grateful I am
§  I really can’t thank you enough
§  I’m much obliged to you for…..
§  It was very kind of you to …..
§  I really appreciate your ….

Responding to Thanks
to respond thanks you may say :
-      That’s all right
-      That’s Ok
-      Anytime
-      It’s no trouble at all
-      Don’t mention it
-      It’s a pleasure
-      No problem
-      You are welcome
-      My pleasure
-      Think nothing of it
more formally you may say :
-      I was glad to be of (some) service
-      Delighted I was able to help
-      It was the least I could do
-      You would have done the same if you were in my place, I’m sure
-      I’m glad I could help

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

THE PASSIVE VOICE

GERUND AND INFINITIVE

ARISTARCHUS